Shenseea is making one thing clear, the female in a leaked photo that
went viral is not her.

There is a photo of a female, allegedly Shenseea , giving a male all of
her brains, allegedly Romeich, that is making the rounds on social
media. The photo spread like wildfire on Instagram and Twitter
forcing the female dancehall deejay to release a video letting her
fans know that the woman in the pic is simply not her. Her manager
Romeich Major has also shot down the rumors saying that it’s just
some envious people trying to tear down his artist.
“Alright so first of all me no have no acne in a my face and me never
yet have acne in a my face point blank,” Shenseea said. “Around the
rim of my fingers them not black and me never use no chrome white
to bleach it out so it get like this. Thirdly, my eyelash them not so
long you can look on it, they’ve never been that long. With that big
smile showing on the picture so where is my dimple?”

Shenseea also made it clear that she does give brains and has no
shame in her game. “I do s**k d**k if that is where we trying to get,
I mean me not going to lie me like that sh*t, but that’s not me,
please,” she added.
Shenseea also pointed out that she is mixed with Korean and the
female in the video look more like Indian.