Tanzanian upcoming musician-cum-actress Prettykind, whose real
name is Susan Michael, says she will dislodge Hamisa Mobetto as
Diamond Platnumz’s lover.
Prettykind says she has what it takes to make the “Sikomi” hit-maker
drool over her.


The upcoming artiste claims she has been eyeing Diamond Platnumz for
a while now, and that it is Mobetto who is standing between her and
the highly-decorated singer.
She believes now is the right time to dislodge Mobetto from Diamond’s
life, especially after Diamond’s mum, Sanura Kassim, publicly
rejected Mobetto as her potential daughter-in-law.
“I will dislodge Mobetto from Diamond’s life because I strongly love
the singer. I lack sleep because of Diamond. Mobetto should not think
that she is Diamond’s ultimate partner. Previously, I thought it would
be difficult for Diamond to love me because his mother used to love
Mobetto. But now that they fell out, and she (Diamond’s mum) even
beat up Mobetto, I think the road is so clear for me to pursue the
singer,” Prettykind told Global Publishers.

“I believe I have the drive and what it takes to win Diamond’s love,”
she added.
“Mobetto should not think that since she has a baby with the singer,
Diamond would be tied to her. Look at Zari Hassan; she has two
children with the musician. Love between them was hot, but now where
is Zari? I also have a womb,” said Prettykind, adding: “I believe
Diamond has strong feelings for me.”
Neither Mobetto nor Diamond Platnumz has responded to Prettykind’s
comments.
Prettykind sprung to public fame in August 2017, when she revealed
details of her “dirty” past.
Prettykind, whose pictures were late last year shared extensively on
social media, with men left drooling over her curvaceous physique,
opened up in an August 2017 interview about her life as a commercial
sex worker in India.
Prettykind, has a jaw-dropping figure – a fairly small waist, wide
hips and a face to die for, many Instagram users said.
Prettykind has starred in several Tanzanian movies including Damu
Yangu, Who is Back?, Apple and Uyoga.
Speaking to Tanzanian outlet, Risasi Jumamosi , Ms Michael revealed
that her naivety and a lack of proper education exposed her to
sexual exploitation by lecherous men.
A source based in India told the outlet that Ms Michael was in mid
2017 deported from India due to lack of essential immigration
documents. The informant claimed that Ms Michael, who was double
dating Nigerian men, was left exposed after the two men got to know
that they were being “played”.
According to the insider, it is the two men who snitched to authorities
that Ms Michael did not have the required documents to grant her a
stay in India.

When reached for comment, Ms Michael, a Standard Seven dropout,
opened up about periods of wretchedness in her life.
“When I completed my Standard Seven studies at a school in Magu,
Mwanza, poverty pushed my then-fragile position over the precipice.
Life at home was unbearable. I left home for Mwanza town, where I
started a water vending business. I also did people’s laundry for
money.
“Business was not doing well after a while. Worse still, the people who
I did their laundry began oppressing me. I embarked on looking for
another job, which saw me being employed at a local television station.
The TV station management would fire me shortly, thereafter. I had
lost my sister at the time,” narrated Ms Michael.
“All through, I held a strong belief that I was gifted in acting. I,
therefore, embarked on looking for acting roles from different film
producers. Luckily, I managed to join Tunda Film Group. I would
practice with the group, and life began being bearable, as I would
receive a fairly good pay.
“When going about my business one day, I met a man, who told me that
he knew a wealthy film production firm owner, who would help me land
bigger acting roles,” said Ms Michael.
The actress said she met the film production company owner, who
promised to help her get big roles on big movies only if she would sleep
with him. Ms Michael gave in to his sexual demands.

“He slept with me several times without helping me get a big film role
as he had pledged. I called him out for taking advantage of my
desperation. He would assure me that he was going to help me ‘soon’.
All through, he had booked me into a hotel room, where we would meet
and have sex. When my complaints began irritating him, he fled. I was
shocked to discover that he had left without paying the
accommodation charges. The hotel attendants told me the management
had actually kicked the man out. Police were forced to intervene,
which saw the businessman pay the accrued hotel charges.”
The businessman would rent Ms Michael a house, where she put up
before the man’s wife discovered, leading to the illicit relationship
crashing to a halt.

“Honestly, he would make me feel like a wife to him. I, for a moment,
forgot the problems that I had. His wife, later, discovered that I was
having a fling with her man, leading to a break up between the
businessman and I,” said Ms Michael.
“I was heartbroken. I did not give up, though. I would go to location,
look for supporting actor roles and be paid little money. After a while,
I decided to return to my Magu home, when acting roles proved very
difficult to get.”

RAPE

“One day while at Mwanza, a big actor, who is currently a top
musician, approached me, saying he would give me a lead acting role
in one of the movies he was producing. He asked me to go for practice
at the hotel, where he was putting up. Day One, all went well; same to
Day Two.
“A few days later, when I went to his hotel room, he asked me to wrap
only a towel around my body, saying he wanted me to get into
character and see how I would look like. I hesitated, though he
assured me all would be well. When I wrapped a towel around my
body, he pushed me onto the bed and raped me. I won’t forget that
day!

“After unsuccessfully trying to make ends meet in Mwanza, I
relocated to Dar es Salaam, hoping that my life will get better. While
in Dar es Salaam, a man, whom I knew quite well, phoned me one day,
saying he had read my heartbreaking story on one of the country’s
newspapers, and that he wanted to assist me get a job. He told me
there were lucrative career opportunities in India; and that I would
make large amounts of money in a matter of days.
“Since I had deep financial problems; and my acting career was not
taking off as I had thought it would, I decided to give the India deal
a try. The man helped me get the necessary immigration documents,
after which I flew to India. All the while, I did not know which work I
was going to engage in,” said Ms Michael.

PROSTITUTION

When Ms Michael touched down in India, a woman, who was in
constant communication with the Dar es Salaam man, who had raised
Ms Michael’s air fare, told her (Ms Michael) that the work she was
going to do was prostitution; and that she would make a lot of money
from selling her body.
“The India woman told me I had a curvaceous physique to die for –
and that I was the object of every man’s desire. She said my
attractive figure would see me making millions of shillings out of it in
a matter of days.
“The woman pimped me to her regular customers on Day One. Honestly,
men, who saw me, fought to sleep with me. I refused to sleep with any
of them. My conscience would not allow me.”

“I called the Dar es Salaam man on phone and told him about my
predicament. He advised me to go file a report with the Tanzanian
Embassy in India. I did not know where the Embassy was located; I
knew little English; I had never flown out of Tanzania before.
“Despite the inhibiting factors, I tried and made my way to the
Tanzanian Embassy. Unfortunately, no Embassy official attended to
me that day. I met a woman, who advised me to file a report with the
Indian police. Because of language barrier, among other factors, I
faced some difficulty in doing so. When I approached the Indian
woman (pimp), who had confiscated my travel documents, to beg her
to help me secure a flight back to Tanzania, she told me she would do
so on condition I give her Tsh2 million (Ksh92, 000). Honestly, where
was I supposed to get that money from?
“At the time the then-Tanzanian President, Jakaya Kikwete, who had
also read my story on newspapers, had requested to meet me so that
he could give me a job. There I was in India, thousands of kilometers
away! I really wanted the job. So, I was left with no other choice but
to trade my body for money so that I could raise the Ksh92, 000 that
the pimp needed to grant me a release.
“I was introduced to alcohol, cigarettes and hard drugs and
substances so that I could easily engage in commercial sex work – a
job that my conscience had disapproved.
“I would sell my body to four men in a day. One day, while going
about prostitution, I met a Nigerian man, who was a student in India.
After having sex with him, I narrated to him my troubles. He helped
me raise the Ksh92, 000 that the woman (pimp) needed, on condition
that I sleep with only him. I accepted.
“Later, the Nigerian student and I decided to live under the same
roof together.”
The Nigerian man would complete his studies and travel back to his
native country.
“When he left, I was faced with the responsibilities of paying rent
and feeding myself. I had no tangible means of income. I was,
therefore, left with no other choice but to return to prostitution.
“I sold my body for months, before meeting an elderly man, who
showed me love. He provided me with nearly everything; and made me
comfortable. He would give me money. I therefore ditched
prostitution.”

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIs)
“During my days as a twilight girl, I contracted sexually transmitted
infections. My private parts would itch and a discharge that is yellow
in color, thick and bears a foul odor would come out of my vagina. I
sought medication from different health centers, and finally when I
healed, I vowed never again to engage in reckless sex. I thank God I
did not contract HIV during my days as a prostitute.”
Ms Michael said while engaging in prostitution in India, she met her
female compatriots, who are big celebrities, parading themselves on
streets, as they exchange their bodies for money.
“I met them (Tanzanian female celebrities) selling their bodies for
little money. And when they return to Tanzania, they party like there
is no tomorrow; splash money around. If only our countrymen would
know how these women get their money,…”
Ms Michael said the reason for sharing her story was to discourage
young women from falling for the allure of easy and quick money, lest
they be victims of what befell her.
“Every woman should know her worth. I advise them never to rush for
quick success, never to desire a comfortable life without working hard.
They should never expose themselves to risky ways of getting quick
money.”
Ms Michael said she is planning to open a center in Tanzania, where
she will accommodate and provide for women living with hardship.
“I will also put up a school, where they can learn. I don’t wish for any
woman to go through what I went through.”